Hiring for Graphic Design, Pre-Press & Production
We are a small fast growing company here in Austin TX. We sell auto racing related graphics and sculptures. We are looking to hire someone to handle all of our design/pre-press work, printer/plotter operation, and some production work.
- Look at outstanding orders and design files for print & cut
- Operate CMYKLcLm+W printers printing on vinyl and static cling
- Operate plotters (cutters) cutting colored vinyl
- Finish & Ship products
Ideal Candidate Has:
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator
- Experience & understanding of pre-press concepts such as Bleed, Kerning, RGB/CMYK color spaces, etc.
- Love of cars at the minimum. Passion for motorsports is a major plus!
- "Whatever it takes" attitude
- We have a super laid-back culture but we take our work seriously. This is the kind of environment where you can crack a beer at work on a Friday afternoon, but are expected to do whatever is necessary for the good of the company. We call it "Sense of Urgency." We only want people who are genuinely passionate about the quality of their work and the success of the company.
Hours & Compensation:
- 30 hours guaranteed all year. 40+ hours available most weeks. We are growing quickly so this will only go up.
- $13-16/hr depending on experience, fit, and what you can bring to the table!
- 183 & Mopac
How to apply:
- Please email me your resume, portfolio, and most importantly, why you are a fit to this company. Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org