Now Hiring: Production Team Member
We're looking to add someone to our production team to help us with manufacturing, finishing, packaging, and shipping orders. The job starts off learning production & fulfillment for all the products on both of our websites (www.TrackDecals.com and www.TrackSculptures.com). Possible future training on operating all of our industrial manufacturing equipment including wide-format printers and plotters, UV Printer, CNC router, etc.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong Attention to Detail. If we get a size wrong, or a color wrong, we have to remake and reship the order. Getting it right the first time is critical.
- The right Attitude. We want postitive people with can-do attitudes. This is a small business and we all have to wear many hats. We want people who will proactively tackle what needs to be done.
- Passion for motorsport. We want people who are passionate about the products we make and sell. This translates into producing quality products, product improvements, and ideas for new products.
Job responsibilities include:
- Weeding vinyl decals
- Transfer taping vinyl decals
- Cutting vinyl, magnetic, and static cling materials
- Finishing track sculptures, wood murals, and art prints
- Ensuring order accuracy
- Packaging orders
- Shipping orders
- Anything else that needs to be done
We are located in Austin, TX. Pay starts at $12/hr with possibility for more as you take on more responsibility. We are a small but fast growing company and there is real possibility to get in on the ground floor of something awesome!
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please attach your resume, etc., but we're more interested to hear why you want this position and why you think this company is a good fit for you.