We're looking for a driven individual who is passionate about motorsports to help us with producing, finishing, and shipping our products. Previous printing & vinyl experience is not important. We can teach you that. What we can't teach is a "whatever-it takes" work ethic, a "can-do" attitude, and passion for producing an awesome/quality motorsports product. If these are qualities that you have, then please apply!
- Prepare orders for printing/cutting using Adobe Illustrator
- Operate our wide-format printers & cutters to produce orders
- Finish orders (weeding, applying transfer tape, X-acto knife skills, etc.)
- Package & ship orders
- Is passionate about cars/motorsports
- Has a strong skillset with Adobe Illustrator and occasional Photoshop work
- Is driven to produce orders quickly & efficiently
- Can handle a lot more than what is in their "job description." A "can-do, will-do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail while still being able to look at the big picture
Our office is in Austin, TX on the north side of town. We are not interested in candidates who will have to relocate. I'm sorry but it's just too big of a risk for both of us!
Compensation is $13-$16/hr depending on the candidate.
If you're interested, please email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org